Spicy and crispy baked cauliflower tacos topped with a creamy cilantro sauce make a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner in under 30 minutes!
Cauliflower is all the rage now and it’s about time you gave it a try in these spicy tacos. I promise once you try it, there’s no turning back and you won’t miss the meat at all in these delicious tacos!
The cauliflower is first coated with a mixture of my favorite homemade taco seasoning mix and baked in the oven until it’s tender on the inside and lightly charred and crispy on the outside. Next, comes my second favorite part of these tacos and it’s the creamy cilantro sauce. The sauce is made with a mixture of greek yogurt, sour cream, cilantro, garlic, and lime.
The tangy and creamy spice along with the spicy roasted cauliflower and fresh and crispy toppings is a match made and heaven and will make your taste buds dance and beg for more!
To make these tacos keto-friendly, use your favorite low-carb or cheese tortillas. I used whole wheat tortillas from Trader Joe’s which are just 4 net carbs per tortilla.
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, spiced, and oil. Stir until the cauliflower is coated with spices.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until lightly charred and cooked through.
To make the cilantro sauce:
- Mince the cilantro and garlic and whisk in a medium bowl or Add all the ingredients to the food processor, season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortillas over an open flame on the stovetop (does not work or electric). Place about 1/4 cup of cauliflower on a tortilla. Top with avocado, cabbage, sliced jalapeno, minced cilantro, and a generous drizzle of cilantro sauce. Serve immediately!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.