Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet. This simple recipe transforms chicken into a tasty effortless dinner in minutes. Plus, each serving is only 261 calories!
Dinner couldn’t get any easier with these foil packets. They’re perfect when you’re tired and just need to pop something in the oven while you get other things done around the house.
You basically mix the chicken, veggies, and spices in a large bowl. Then place them in individual foil packets and bake for 20 minutes. The result is unbelievably tender chicken and veggies that melt in your mouth.
My family loves these foil packets because everyone gets their own foil packet and opening the foil is so much fun!
Easy Baked Italian Chicken and Veggie Foil Packets
- 2 small or 1 large chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup bell peppers sliced or chopped (colors of choice)
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes sliced into large chunks or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning * see note
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl combine or ziplock bag, combine all the ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Cut and lay out 2 12x12 inch (app.) squares of aluminum foil on a sheet pan. Place half the mixture on each foil and gently fold the foil around ingredients to form a tight seal.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with a side of rice or noodles.