20 Minute Keto Chocolate Cheesecake fat bombs are only 1 Net carb each and make the perfect keto-friendly dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
One of my favorite quick treats is these easy fat bombs. The simple chocolate flavoring using cocoa powder pairs perfectly with the heavy cream and light coating of chocolate shavings.
I love being able to have chocolate and vanilla cheesecake fat bombs just waiting for me in the fridge – because when that sweet tooth hits, I have about 10 seconds before I go crazy!
Instead of eating junk food loaded with empty calories and unhealthy ingredients, these are my go-to treats. They’re fast, simple, and delicious, which is exactly how I like to splurge!
TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS YOU WILL NEED:
- cream cheese – Make sure to have the cream cheese at room temperature.
- heavy cream – Adding heavy cream makes these keto bombs so creamy!
- unsalted butter – Unsalted butter is a must!
- unsweetened cocoa powder – Cocoa powder adds a great chocolate flavoring and color.
- powdered erythritol – You can use any natural sweetener as well.
- vanilla extract – Pure vanilla extract gives the best flavor!
- chocolate shavings – Adds texture and a slight sweetness to the fat bombs.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE FAT BOMBS
The following steps are the perfect way to make cheesecake fat bombs – no bake! Give your oven a break!
In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese beat until light and smooth for a minute using an electric beater.
Add heavy cream, butter, cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, and vanilla and beat again for 1-2 minutes until creamy batter is formed.
Cover and place the bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes until the batter firm up a little.
Meanwhile, shave some chocolate from any chocolate bar and keep it ready on a plate. Lily’s baking chocolate bars work great for this step because they are keto friendly and super delicious too.
Scoop out the cream cheese batter and place it on parchment paper. And then roll them over the chocolate shavings until uniformly coated. Repeat the same with the remaining chocolate cream cheese batter.
Place the fat bombs into the fridge to harden (5-10 min) and serve later.
How many fat bombs can you have on keto?
This might be a bit of a trick question, but the answer is somewhere between 1-3 per day. If you’re following a strict diet and incorporating exercising daily, having more than one fat bomb isn’t going to wreak your progress. Just be mindful that everything in moderation is the key!
How to store fat bombs
Due to the cream cheese in the fat bomb recipe, you need to store these keto cheesecake fat bombs in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge. They will last up to 2 weeks.
How long do you freeze fat bombs?
The great thing about making these chocolate cream cheese fat bombs is that they’re made to last! You can actually put them in the freezer so that you can enjoy them for up to 6 months of time.
What is the purpose of fat bombs?
Not only are they great for feeding your sweet tooth craving, but they’re loaded with fats that will help you feel satisfied and fuller longer. Eating keto fat bombs will help you snack less, which will help you stay the course on your keto lifestyle.
How do I not get bored on Keto diet?
Becoming “bored” is why a lot of diets fail. It’s super important to change up the recipes that you’re using to keep your mind and tastebuds interested. This is why having fun recipes like these cream cheese fat bombs are perfect! They’re not something that you eat all the time but they’re so delicious when you do!
Setting your mindset to have a better approach to food is the biggest tip of all. Instead of asking what you “can’t” have on the keto diet, find out all the fun ingredients and recipes that you can enjoy.
More Delicious Keto Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese beat until light and smooth for a minute using an electric beater.
- Add heavy cream, butter, cocoa powder, powdered erythritol and vanilla and beat again for 1-2 minutes untils creamy batter is formed.
- Cover and place the bowl into the freeze for 10 minutes until the batter firm up a little.
- Meanwhile, shave some chocolate from any chocolate bar and keep it ready on a plate.
- Scoop out the cream cheese batter and place it on a parchment paper. And then roll them over the chocolate shavings until uniformly coated. Repeat the same with the remaining chocolate cream cheese batter.
- Place the fat bombs into the fridge to harden (5-10 min) and serve later.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.