Is it too soon to be grilling? I know it’s only april but I LOVE grilling year round. During the winter, I usually grill indoor on my stove top grill because grilling meat is so easy and healthy too.
This is my family’s go to grilled chicken breast recipe. Sometimes we dice up the chicken and make it into chicken kababs or cook the chicken in a pan and use the chicken in all different types of dishes.
I used these chicken breasts to make mediterranean inspired chicken rice bowls, which I will be posting in the next few days.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic clove crushed in garlic press or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes or up to two days in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from bag. Grill or broil for about 5-6 minutes per side. Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.