If you’re a fan of pumpkin pie, you’re going to love these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. They are super creamy and packed with pumpkin flavor and baked on a gingersnap crust. They are then topped with fresh whipped cream and caramel sauce. How can you ever go wrong with that combo!
Plus…. they are MINI!!! I don’t know if it’s just me and my obsession with making everything mini, but isn’t everything so much better in a mini form? Mini desserts are easier to bake and serve. Plus, everyone gets an even portion and feels special getting their very own cheesecake.
This recipe works great in a regular size muffin tin or a removable buttom mini cheesecake pan. I have the muffin tins so I line my pan with cupcake liners.
After cooling the cheesecakes in the fridge for at least 2 hours they should peel away from the liners very easily.
- 24 Gingersnap Cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1 package 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- salted caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, grind gingersnap cookies to crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse just until mixed and the mixture is crumbly.
- Lightly spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick cooking spray or line with paper cupcake liners.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of gingersnap crust mixture into each of the 12 cheesecake cavities in pan. Press down with spoon or small glass.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and spices with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and beat until just blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into mini cheesecake pan on top of gingersnap crusts. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for at least 30 minutes. Chill for at least two hours, or overnight before serving. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce, if desired.