I was really looking forward to the weekend, but with this weather, I don’t even think I will be able to step outside the door. I’m a winter person but this is just too much ( oh dear god forgive me ). All you west coasters do not know how lucky you are; stop complaining about 60 degree weather!
Lets move on from all of the sad weather stuff and talk about the good stuff! I have something very chocolatey and a $50 visa giftcard for you!
I made chocolate chip cookie cups today and they were delicious! I never ever thought I would think something is better than chocolate chip cookies but these are better. It’s like a brown/cookie.
This recipe is very easy to put together and requires the same ingredients as regular chocolate chip cookies. You do not even need a mixer for this recipe, just mix everything in a bowl and you’ll be done! It’ like something new without spending the extra buck, yay! You can eat these little chocolate bites like that or top them with whipped cream or chocolate. I topped them with frozen whipped cream and chocolate syrup and ate them while they were still warm. It was kinda like a chocolate Sunday!
Moist and Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie CupsPrint Rate
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg for 1-2 minutes ( you can do this by hand or with a mixer). Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour, mix until well combined. fold in chocolate chips until well combine. You can store the dough in the fridge for up to 6 days.
- Divide the dough into 12 un-greased cupcake cups ( about 2/3 full). Press down to even out.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. After the cups have cooled you can top with whipped cream or eat like that.
To enter the $50 visa gift-card giveaway :
- You will receive 2 entries for each time you follow me.
- You can tweet the giveaway everyday for extra entries!
- Please subscribe above via the toolbar to receive recipes and giveaway updates in your inbox ( I promise I won’t bother you).
If you are already a follower in all of my social media channels then leave a comment below and I will add you manually.
Giveaway Ends Feb 7**
*Winner will be emailed and will have 72 hours to respond or else a new winner will be selected.
Good luck everyone!! 🙂