Light, moist and fluffy banana bread muffins are paleo, gluten-free, low-carb friendly and only 210 calories per muffin. Thanks to coconut flour, making baked goods healthier has never been easier. Coconut flour has made these amazing banana muffins possible! They are super moist, fluffy and delicious. They can be easily made into a loaf, cake, pancakes, and even waffles. This recipe is so simple and easy to make, that it’s become a staple in our home. To begin, simple combined the mashed bananas with almond butter (peanut butter also works really nice too!), butter (olive oil works too), eggs, and vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients. Bake and that’s all folks! Make sure to allow the muffins to cool before devouring!
Paleo Banana Bread Muffins (Gluten free, Low-Carb)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas 3-4 medium
- 1/2 cup almond butter peanut butter can also be used
- 1/4 cup butter olive oil can also be used
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour almond flour can also be used
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional and not included in nutritional facts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with liners; set aside.
- Combine eggs, bananas, almond butter, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.