Healthy green smoothie packed with fresh spinach, mango, and banana is the perfect energy boosting breakfast.A smoothie for breakfast is the best thing you can do to start your day. It will keep you full and give you a boost of energy. I highly suggest ditching the cup of coffee and opting in for a green smoothie and see how it works out!
This green smoothie is one of our favorites. It features spinach, fresh mango and bananas and milk. No sweeteners or artificial flavors needed because the mango and banana are naturally sweet.
Spinach is the perfect green for green smoothie beginners because the flavor of spinach is very subtle. If desired, feel free to add kale or other leafy greens.
To make the smoothie, simply combine the spinach, mango, banana, milk, and ice in your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Spinach, Mango, Banana Green Smoothie
- <span></span>1 banana, peeled and sliced (or 1 cup frozen banana)
- <span class="mceItemHidden" data-mce-bogus="1"><span></span>1 mango, peeled and diced (or 1 cup frozen mango)</span>
- 1 packed cup baby spinach
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice, omit if using frozen fruit
- <span></span>Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend for 1-2 minute or until the mixture is creamy. Divide between two cups. Serve immediately..
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.