Salmon brushed with warm butter and topped garlic & lemon and roasted just until tender and flakey. This recipe makes the moist tender and flavorful salmon in under 20 minutes! Salmon is such a delicate fish that it’s so easy to over-power it, so I like to stick to basic flavors. This baked salmon is extremely easy to make. It’s as simple as brushing the salmon with lemon, garlic, and butter and tossing it in the oven for just 15 minutes. The result is a tender, flaky salmon that melts in your mouth like butter (get it?!).
The butter keeps the salmon moist and tender and caramelizes the garlic to make the most mouth-watering combo.
For all my buttery dishes, I like to use Finlandia™ imported butter because of how rich and creamy it is. Don’t forget, the quality of your butter is just as important as all the rest of your ingredients! There is a difference between butters and Finlandia’s taste and texture raises the bar on butter.
Finlandia offers delicious, high quality dairy products (cheese, butter, and creamy gourmet cheese) made from pure ingredients from Finnish family-owned farms. Plus, The butter and cheeses do not contain artificial flavors or added hormones!
To begin you will need 1/4 cup of soft room temperature butter. Remember, The softer the better! To get butter to room temp, simply microwave it for just 20-30 seconds or until it begins to melt. Next brush your salmon fillet with the butter. The more the better! You can use a whole side of salmon or 6-8 small pre-cut fillets. Top with minced garlic and lemon slices. If you are feeling generous, go ahead and also add a few tablespoons of your favorite minced herbs. I like to use dill, parsley , or thyme. Bake for 12-15 minute or just until the salmon is tender. Remember it will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven.
4 Ingredient Roasted Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon
- 2 pound side of salmon or 6-8 (6 oz) fillets (skin on or off)
- ¼ cup Finlandia butter, at room temp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced herbs (parsley, dill or thyme), optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or grease with butter.
- Place salmon skin side down onto pre-pared baking sheet. Brush salmon with room-temp butter until fully coated. Sprinkle with minced garlic and top with slices of lemon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top with 1 tablespoon of your favorite herb (optional).
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is tender. garnish with fresh herbs, serve warm.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Finlandia™ . The opinions and text are all mine.