5 minute avocado, tomato, and cream cheese roll-ups make a tasty and fun snack or appetizer!
If you’re a fan of this expensive yet tasty super fruit, then you’re going to love these creamy avocado roll-ups. They’re made by simply combining cream cheese (or yogurt or sour-cream), avocado, tomato, cilantro, lime, garlic powder, paprika and salt & pepper to taste. Roll them up in a soft flour tortilla and cut into small rolls. They taste AMAZING and are loaded with a creamy zesty flavor and make a great snack, side or appetizer.
Creamy Avocado Roll-Ups
- 1 medium ripe avocado, chopped
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- 2 oz cream cheese, at room temp or softened(or yogurt or sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika or chili powder (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 (9-inch) round tortillas
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the avocado and cream cheese. Stir in the tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, paprika and salt & pepper.
- Spread half of the avocado mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.