Learn how to make delicious crispy air fryer broccoli in just 10 minutes! It’s so EASY, and the air fried broccoli is perfectly roasted and flavorful. Add this healthy side dish to all your favorite meals, and even the kids will devour it.
Broccoli has always been a terrific side because it has so many nutrients, and it’s easy to make. But when you make this air fryer broccoli recipe, you end up with the best crispy broccoli ever. If you haven’t used your air fryer much, this is a great recipe to start with. Plus, you don’t even have to heat up the house when using the air fryer.
I love food that I can quickly and easily make at home that tastes better than something you get in a restaurant. It feels good to know that I am feeding my family and friends healthy food that actually tastes amazing. Honestly, this air fryer broccoli is pretty addictive if you want to know the truth.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE AIR FRYER BROCCOLI
All you need is 2 ingredients plus seasonings to make a batch of this incredible broccoli. It’s an inexpensive dinner option too!
- Broccoli: Use the florets of the broccoli, so it cooks evenly. You can use the stems if you want to, but I think that the florets give you a much better result.
- Olive Oil: You don’t need a ton of olive oil, just a couple of tablespoons. That is the beauty of cooking in your air fryer; there isn’t much oil needed at all!
- Seasonings: Salt, pepper, and garlic powder give you an amazing flavor. You can always add in other seasonings as you wish, but these basic seasonings work beautifully.
HOW TO ROAST BROCCOLI IN AIR FRYER
You won’t believe how incredibly easy this broccoli is to make. Simply mix the florets in a bowl with seasonings and olive oil. Make sure the broccoli is covered evenly.
Then toss it in the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes, give it a shake and cook for an additional 4 minutes. Then serve it hot with your favorite main dish.
You can make this into a garlic parmesan broccoli by simply adding 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Add it to the bowl and mix it in with the oil and seasonings, coating well. Then cook as directed.
CAN I USE FROZEN BROCCOLI?
Yes, the excess water helps the air fryer not produce smoke, so it’s a benefit using frozen. So use whatever you have on hand or whatever your preference is.
WHAT KIND OF NUTRIENTS ARE IN AIR FRIED BROCCOLI?
There is a reason why they always tell you to eat your broccoli; it’s loaded with nutrients! Fiber, iron, folate, vitamin C, potassium, and manganese are a few.
Both broccoli and olive oil are loaded with antioxidants too. Plus, olive oil also has vitamin E, and vitamin K. So eat up this broccoli because it’s good for you and doesn’t just taste good.
CAN I MAKE AIR FRYER BROCCOLI AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, if you want to make air fryer broccoli ahead of time, you sure can. Make sure after it cooks that you give it time to cool down. Then place it in a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate 3-4 days.
Just keep in mind if you refrigerator the broccoli, it won’t be as crispy when you warm it up if you heat it in the microwave. Just warm it for 2-3 minutes or until it’s hot all the way through.
For best results, heat the broccoli in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes until it’s hot. Then it will be crispy, and taste like it did when you initially made it. Just don’t warm it too long, or it will burn.
10 Minute Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add broccoli, olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer to air fryer and set to 375F for 8 minutes. Shake halfway through.
- Once the timer goes off, remove and serve immediately.