Quick 10-minute air fryer zucchini parmesan rounds are flavorful, crisp, and make a delicious low/carb and keto-friendly snack!
I know there are many people out there who believe that eating healthy foods means that you only get bland meals. I can honestly say that this is not the case, especially with these air fryer zucchini rounds. They are so good and way better than any processed food I have had.
So, if you are looking for something that is healthy, but also tastes amazing, then these crisps are just what you need. They are the perfect crunch and have the right saltiness to cure any of those cravings too. Plus, they couldn’t be easier since they are made with an air fryer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PARMESAN ROUNDS
- Zucchini: Fresh zucchini is the main ingredient and tastes perfect with the other ingredients.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil makes them crispy and crunchy. So good and you are going to love them!
- Garlic powder: I love using garlic powder as a great seasoning for these zucchini rounds.
- Salt and pepper: Add as little or as much as you like to enhance the flavors.
- Parmesan cheese: Cheesy yummy goodness in every single bite. Parmesan gives you the right texture and flavor too.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PARMESAN ROUNDS
My air fryer has quickly become one of my favorite kitchen accessories because you can do so much with it. Not only can you make snacks, but you can cook entire meals! Let’s get started on these zucchini rounds so you can make them soon.
Start off by slicing the fresh zucchini. Keep the rounds approximately 1/4 inches thick. It’s important to cut them the same size so they can cook evenly.
Then you will need to put the zucchini slices in a bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine, but be gentle.
Add the zucchini slices to the air fryer and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cook for 4 minutes at 400 degrees. After 5 minutes remove and flip them and sprinkle more parmesan on them. Return to the air fryer for another 4-5 minutes or until super crispy. They are ready when they have turned a golden brown color and have crispy edges. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. We enjoyed them with spicy mayo.
ARE ZUCCHINI PARMESAN ROUNDS HEALTHY?
Yes, these zucchini crips are very healthy for you. The parmesan isn’t just a delicious cheese topping! It’s filled with protein, good fats, vitamin B6, zinc, calcium, and more.
Zucchini is a nutrient-rich veggie that is packed with iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium. Combining the two gives you a snack that’s loaded with lots of vitamins, minerals, and it’s a bonus that it tastes good too.
HOW DO YOU STORE AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PARMESAN ROUNDS?
Store any leftovers in a sealed container. They should be refrigerated and last around 2 days. When it comes time to heat them up, put them in a layer in the air fryer and heat them for 2-5 minutes until they are hot and crispy. If you microwave them, they will be somewhat soggy, so the air fryer is best.
MORE INCREDIBLE AIR FRYER RECIPES
You are going to want to try all of these insanely good air fryer recipes. Take a look:
- 15 Minute Air Fryer Bagels – Eat them as sandwiches, for breakfast or a snack. You can’t go wrong.
- Chicken Taquitos – Some of my favorite things to eat are these taquitos. They are so easy to make in the air fryer too.
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken – This is the best fried chicken ever. Crispy and tender goodness.
- 10 Minute Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli – Struggling to eat all your veggies? Try this air fryer broccoli and you’ll see how good they are.
Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan Rounds
- Slice the zucchini into ¼ inch rounds
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to the air fryer and top with shredded parmesan.
- Set your air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open air fryer and flip the zucchini then sprinkle parmesan on the other side. Close air fryer and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.