Remember a few weeks ago when I introduced you to our new favorite chips.
Over the past few weeks (especially since the playoffs began) I’ve been incorporating FoodShouldTastGood chips in a ton of recipes. My daughter and husband seem to love them and frankly, I’m glad they do because they are a much healthier alternative to regular potato chips.Today I’m sharing with you one of my family’s favorite dip recipe, quick and easy buffalo chicken dip.. This recipe is soo easy and delicious and I’m sure your family is going to love it. This recipe also pairs quit well with any flavor of FoodShouldTasteGood chips.
What I love about this recipe is that its super quick and easy to make and is ready within 15 minutes. Serve hot with the cheese still bubbly on top. My god this dip is so good!! I’m sure Your family or guests WILL BE IMPRESSED 😀
Alright let’s get started on this dip!
You’re going to need a cup of cooked shredded chicken, one 5ozcan of chunk white chicken (drained), 1/2 package of cream cheese (4oz) , 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, 1/4 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese, and 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese or any other type of cheese blend like Mexican, Italian, or mozzarella will work fine. Layer all the ingredients in a small baking dish (about 1/2 quart), sprinkle cheese and bake for 15-18 minutes.
This recipe is for a fairly small batch of the dip and serves about 6 people. You might want to double the recipe for a large gathering. You can also make this dip in small bowls for individual servings. Hope you enjoy! 🙂
Oh yea… Doesn’t that cheese look amazing! These chips are great for scooping!
- Cup of cooked shredded chicken or one 5oz can of chunk white chicken drained
- 1/2 package of cream cheese 4oz
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese or any other type of cheese blend like Mexican, Italian, or mozzarella will work fine
- 1 bag of FoodShouldtasteGoodChips any flavor, I used sweet potato and multi-grain
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the cream cheese in a small baking dish (about 1/2 quart), layer the chicken on the cream cheese, add the buffalo sauce and ranch or blue cheese dressing. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly gold in color. Serve with hot or warm with FoodShouldTasteGood chips.
his post is brought to you in partnership with Food Should Taste Good. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Made it and it turned out pretty well, much faster than comparable recipes. I added bacon and it didn’t really do much for the recipe, but I left out shredded chicken and it came out fine. Thanks for the recipe!_
Erin | The Law Student's Wife says
Buffalo chicken dip is always a hit at any party! I love those chips too, especially this week potato ones.