Skip the takeout and make these delicious SUPER crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings at home for a fraction of the price! You can make this flavorful chicken as an appetizer or entree and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or side.
Do you enjoy the taste of fresh wings? You may order them from your local pizza store or a specialty wing store from time to time. Save your money and start making them at home. Once you prepare this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wing, you will no longer want those takeout wings.
These wings are flavorful and easy to prepare. You can make them for dinner with different sides, such as french fries and macaroni and cheese. You might also want to have them as an appetizer with other tasty finger foods.
What You’ll Need to Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
If you plan on making these flavorful Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, these are the ingredients you will need to get:
- Chicken Wings. Make sure you have at least two pounds of chicken wings and parts.
- Garlic. Use minced garlic to add to your chicken wings.
- Red Chili Flakes. Adding red chili flakes is the perfect way to kick the heat up slightly with a hint of spice.
- Unsalted Butter. The unsalted butter is an essential ingredient used to create the sauce coating for the wings.
- Garlic Powder. Season your chicken wings with garlic powder for added flavor.
- Parmesan Cheese. Add grated parmesan cheese to your chicken wings to go with the garlic taste.
You will need a handful of other ingredients, including onion powder, black pepper, salt, and fresh parsley.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
When making Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, the first thing you need to do is preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. While the range is getting hot, add parchment paper to a baking sheet and set it off to the side. Grab your chicken wings and pat them dry with a kitchen towel to remove any excess moisture from them.
Spread the chicken wings out on the parchment paper. In the meantime, grab a bowl and add your seasoning to it. Mix the herbs well. Sprinkle your dry rub over the chicken wings. Place the baking sheet with the wings in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes per side.
While your wings cook in the oven, melt your butter in a bowl. Allow the butter to cool down a bit before tossing the parmesan cheese, red chili flakes, garlic, and parsley into it.
Mix your wet ingredients. Remove your wings from the oven and place them in the bowl with the butter mixture. Toss your wings to ensure each one gets covered in the sauce. Place your wings on a plate and serve!
How to Store the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Store any extra Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings in a food storage container with an airtight lid. You need to refrigerate your leftovers. You can keep the chicken wings in the fridge for up to four days. You can also freeze the cooked chicken wings for up to three months. You would need to let the frozen wings thaw out in the refrigerator before you reheat them.
More Delicious Chicken Wing Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Nashville Hot Chicken Wings
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Honey Sriracha Cauliflower Wings
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F. Line a parchment on a baking sheet and keep it ready.
- Remove the extra moisture from the chicken wings by patting them with the kitchen towel. Place the chicken wings on the prepared parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the seasonings; garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Sprinkle the prepared rub over the chicken wings.
- Cook the wings in the oven for 20-25 minutes per side until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the garlic sauce; Melt the butter in a bowl, once it is cooled down add in the parmesan cheese, red chili flakes, garlic, and parsley. Mix it well combined.
- Add the baked wings to the garlic parmesan bowl and toss it until well combined.
- Transfer the garlic parmesan chicken wings to a plate and serve while it is still warm.