Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These DELICIOUS extra crispy quesadillas are SO easy to make and are ready in just 15 minutes!
We’ve all had those days when coming home from work or school, and the only thing you want to do is throw yourself on the sofa and relax. Then it’s either the hunger kicks in or in my case, your spouse or kid starts complaining about being hungry. This is when this recipe comes in handy. It’s super simple and easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time.
The whole family loves quesadillas because they are so freaking amazing!! I love adding a lot of cheese and kicking it off with a plain and simple sour cream dip to balance out the savory flavor.
It’s times like this that I appreciate having lived in Sunset Park Brooklyn because I was exposed to the wonderful Mexican cuisine. For those of you that aren’t from NY, Sunset Park is basically like “little Mexico” in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s about 30 blocks wide and runs along 5th ave. It’s filled with tons of authentic Mexican restaurants and taco spots. I remember my first week there I tried over 10 taco places out of the excitement!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
These quesadillas are super easy to make because all you have to do is mix all the ingredients in one big bowl and place them into the quesadilla.
I usually prepare the mixture ahead of time and have it in the fridge so that when I need it, I can just scoop some chicken mixture and have a quesadilla ready in just a few minutes.
This recipe can also be used with BBQ sauce or no sauce at all if preferred. You’re going to need some cooked shredded chicken for the filling, I usually use any kind of leftover chicken I have in the fridge. Leftover rotisserie chicken works great with this!
More Delicious Quesadillas to Try
- Easy Chicken Quesadillas
- The Best Shrimp Quesadillas
- Southwest Veggie Quesadillas
- Leftover Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Avocado Quesadillas
- Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/8 cup cilantro optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas 10 inches
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 sour cream for dipping
- Heat skillet to medium heat, In a small bowl, toss chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, cheese, salt & pepper, and cilantro.
- Lightly grease pan with olive, Place tortilla on pan, top with 1/4 of chicken mixture and fold in half. Allow to cook for 2 minutes and flip for 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from heat and repeat the process for all four tortillas. Cut each quesadillas into 4 portions, makes 16 slices.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, garnish with cilantro and serve with the quesadillas as a dip.