Chocolate banana acai bowls are packed with protein & fruit make a healthy breakfast or dessert.
Say hello to your new favorite breakfast bowls! These bowls are packed with so much goodness and tastes just as good, if not better than ice-cream you can enjoy them for breakfast or as a dessert. No guilt required. I promise
Ever since I got my hands on these Sambazon pure acai superfruit packs, I’ve been adding them to my smoothies and turning most of my smoothies into bowls.
It’s so easy you guys. You basically blend one of these frozen superfruit packs, your favorite fruit, ice and milk and that’s it. Pour the mixture into a cup or bowl, top with fruit, granola, coconut or seeds and enjoy the most healthiest bowl you’ll ever eat.
I also like add coco powder and/or protein powder to my bowls to make a chocolate acai bowl. The BEST chocolate protein powder by far is the Bob’s Red Mill chocolate protein powder. I usually order it on amazon HERE or purchase it from my local grocery store but any chocolate protein powder you have on hand will also work!
Chocolate Banana Acai Smoothie Bowls
- 1 4- ounce packet Sambazon unsweetened frozen acai puree
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional, omit if using sweetened version
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- optional Toppings:
- chia seeds
- Run frozen acai packs under hot water for a few seconds to loosen it up. Pour the pack into a blender. Add banana,ice, milk, coca, protein powder, and vanilla. Blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Pour mixture into a bowl or cup. Top with fruit of choice, granola, coconut flakes, and/or chia seeds.