Roasted Chicken, beans, and potato sheet pan is easy to make and bakes in under 30 minutes.
After I shared easy my 15 minute healthy roasted chicken and vegetables, I’ve received so many requestes for a version with potatoes so here it goes!
This dish is very similar to the 15 minute chicken and veggies but will take a bit longer to bake because of the potatoes. I used tomatoes, string beans, onion and potatoes but the possibilities are endless. Sometimes I like to add zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, diced sweet potatoes, or thinly cut carrots.
I begin by making the marinade mix. To make the marinade simply combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Next, dice the potatoes into small pieces (even smaller than pictured!). Then cube chicken breasts into big chunks and combine the chicken and veggies along with the seasoning mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and tender and the veggies are charred!
Easy One Pan Roasted Chicken & PotatoesPrint Rate
- For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium chicken breasts cubed
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup string beans optional
- 1/2 onion cubed
- 1/2 cup plum or grape tomatoes
- Pre-Heat oven to 400F. Line a small sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the cubed chicken, diced potatoes, beans, onion, and tomatoes on the sheet pan. Pour the marinade mixture onto the veggies and combine until everything is fully coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the veggies are charred. Serve with rice, pasta, or salad.