Creamy Cheesecake fat bombs are bites of heaven and a keto dieter’s dream with just 1 g net carbs!! Top with chocolate or coconut and enjoy these low-carb fat bombs to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing flavor. My sweet tooth is my biggest weakness on the keto diet because sometimes you just need something sweet to munch on. I don’t mind giving up bread, rice and just about everything else but a girl needs her dessert.
These cheesecake fat bombs are perfect for when you’re craving something sweet. They are bite-size and will help with the sweet cravings without sacrificing taste or flavor. They are fluffy, creamy and taste just like cheesecake!
To Make Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs You Will Need:
- cream cheese
- butter (or coconut oil)
- heavy cream
- keto sweetener
How To Make Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are SUPER easy to make and come together in minutes. Simply beat all the ingredients until fully combined and place it into molds or drop onto a baking sheet using a cake scooper. Freeze for a few minutes or refrigerate until they are set and you’re good to go!
What Molds Should I use?
Anything you have on hand should always be the first option. If you have a mini cupcake pan then go for it because it makes perfect bite-size portions. Silicon cupcake pans are perfect for fat bombs because you can pop the fat bombs right out when they are done. You can purchase them on Amazon here.
The 2nd option would be to simply freeze the entire batter for an hour then scoop with an ice cream scooper into balls.
What Keto-Friendly Sweetener Should I Use?
POWDERED erythritol is my absolute favorite keto sweetener because it can be used to replace sugar 1:1 for most recipes and it does not leave a bitter after taste. Monk fruit sweetener or Swerve are also great options and for those wondering, 8-10 drops of Stevia also work great!
To Store Fat Bombs:
Cover in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy cold!
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Baking chocolate or coconut for decorating
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined). Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.