Add a fresh kick to your salad with this delicious lemon thyme dressing. Loaded with olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, garlic, and thyme this will become your new favorite salad dressing!
If you’re on the hunt for a healthy and flavor-packed dressing, then I’ve got you covered with this lemon thyme dressing. It’s fresh, flavorful, and vibrant and will add a kick to just about any salad. It’s low in calories and contains just the right about of lemony flavor and is good for your waistline too!
How to make Lemon Thyme Dressing
To begin, you will need:
- Olive oil
- fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- minced or crushed garlic
- thyme (can also replace with a favorite seasoning of choice if desired)
- and a pinch of freshly ground salt & pepper
To make the dressing, simply add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk or to a jar and shake until fully combined!
How to Store:
I like to store my dressings in vinaigrette in glass mason jars as it keeps them fresh and when ready to use, you simply shake the jar and serve!
This dressing will last up to 1 week in the fridge and should not be stored at room temperature because it contains lemon.
More delicious salad dressings and sauces
Lemon Thyme Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove mined
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the ingredients mentioned for dressing in a jar and shake well.