Dip all your favorite foods in this incredible Honey Mustard Sauce. The homemade dipping sauce is super easy to make. It’s made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, vinegar, and seasonings to give you the best sauce ever. Great with chicken strips, fries, or on top of fish!
I love honey mustard sauce! It is one of my ultimate favorite condiments because I can add it to so many different foods. I’ll make a batch of my baked sweet potato fries or chicken strips and dip the night away. 🙂
Even the kids will eat this honey mustard dip, and they aren’t fans of anything mustard related. The honey gives it the most amazing sweetness that is truly irresistible.
Using sauces and dips for your recipes keeps them new and different. I always enjoy trying out new sauces, and this honey mustard sauce is so good I could practically eat it with a spoon. I bet you will think the same thing when you taste it.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Mayonnaise: You need to use real mayonnaise and not an imitation for the best results. Real mayo is a great source of healthy fats and full of creamy flavor.
- Dijon mustard: I love adding Dijon mustard because it offers a little bit of tangy spiciness to the sauce. So good!
- Honey: The real star is a little bit of honey. It’s sweet enough to add to the flavor, but not overwhelming.
- White vinegar: Another ingredient that makes it extra tangy and flavorful.
- Seasonings: I use a combination of garlic powder, paprika, and salt. It’s perfect and is a wonderful asset to the dip.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
You can literally whip up this honey mustard sauce in as little as 5 minutes. All you need to do is mix together the mayo, mustard, seasonings, vinegar, and honey in a bowl. Whisk until smooth, and then it’s ready to use.
HOW DO I STORE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE?
Keep the honey mustard sauce in an airtight container. It needs to be kept cold in the fridge. It will last up to a month in the fridge, so it’s perfect for meal prepping and planning.
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH HONEY MUSTARD?
Oh, the list of foods that go with honey mustard is pretty much endless. Here are some of my favorite ways to eat it.
- Wraps – Add it to a wrap with chicken, fish, beef, or even vegetables. It’s fresh, delicious, and goes well with all of those foods.
- Vegetables – You can dip fresh vegetables in the sauce, or drizzle it on top of roasted veggies. Potatoes, Brussels sprouts, or even carrots would be tasty with the dip.
- Chicken – One of my favorite ways to eat honey mustard is by dipping chicken nuggets or strips into the sauce. So incredible!
- Appetizers – Fried pickles, french fries, onion rings, or anything else that has a breading will probably go great with this sauce. Try a little bit with all sorts of foods to see what you like the best.
More Dips and Sauces You Need To Try
Each of these has amazing flavors and are sure to put a smile on your face.
- Spicy Mayo
- Creamy Cilantro Sauce and Dressing
- The Best Chunky Guacamole
- 5 Minute Skinny Chipotle Sauce
- How to Make Chipotle Sauce
Honey Mustard Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.