The best soft and fluffy low-carb Keto bread made with almond flour in the microwave in just 90 seconds. It’s great for sandwiches, grilled cheese, with butter and much more!
If you’re on a low-carb, paleo or keto diet then you’re going to fall in love with this keto bread recipe. It’s so soft, fluffy and delicious, you’ll find it hard to believe that it’s actually keto. It’s all made in the microwave in just 90 seconds!
This bread is perfect for the mornings when you need a slice of bread to serve with your egg and bacon, for a breakfast or lunch sandwich, or for making grilled cheese. It’s perfectly soft and holds up great, especially when toasted.
For the bowl, I like to use a large ramekin or any small microwave-safe bowl. If you’re making grilled cheese, a small square sandwich size container works great.
To Make Microwave Keto Bread, You will Need:
1 Tablespoon butter or oil
3 Tablespoons Almond Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
To make, simply combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and pour into a greased microwave-safe bowl or ramekin. Microwave for 90 seconds. Flip out of the ramekin and slice in half.
To toast: butter a pan or skillet over medium heat and toast the bread until golden and crispy. Alternatively, toast in a toaster.
90 Second Low Carb Keto Bread
- 3 tablespoons almond flour or 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 medium/large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl or ramekin. Add the almond flour, egg and baking powder to the butter. Beat with a fork until completely mix.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds, until firm. Run a knife along the edge and flip over a plate to release. Slice in half, then toast in the toaster or in a skillet.
- To Bake: Pre-heat oven to 375F. Bake in a ramekin for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.