These incredible 2 Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Truffles are delicious and simple to make. They are easily customizable and make a healthy snack for any time. You will love these indulgent truffles!
To me, there is nothing more indulgent than sitting back, kicking my feet up, and enjoying one of these chocolate avocado truffles. I know you may be wondering how in the world you can turn avocado into a truffle but, trust me! It’s one of the best things you will ever eat.
Avocado easily takes on a sweet flavor when mixed with the melted chocolate chips. I know you wouldn’t think that they would go well together, but they are absolutely divine. It’s impossible not to moan when I take that first incredible bite.
So next time, you are in the mood for chocolate and a craving strikes, don’t forget about these homemade truffles. I promise you are going to fall head over heels in love with them. Plus, it helps they are so simple to make too.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AVOCADO TRUFFLES
- Chocolate Chips: I recommend getting your hands on the best quality chocolate chips you can find. They will make the truffles that much more flavorful, rich, and intense. You can use semi-sweet, bitter-sweet, or dark chocolate chips.
- Mashed avocado: Use approximately one medium avocado for the best results. You are in for a real treat.
- Optional Toppings: There are no wrong answers when it comes to toppings. Just be sure if you eat low carb you go for low carb toppings. We love to add shredded coconut (sugar-free), cocoa powder, crushed nut, or oatmeal to our truffles.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AVOCADO TRUFFLES
Everything about these truffles is amazing and simple. You don’t need to put a ton of work into them to end up with a rich, fudgy dessert to rock your world.
First, you will need to put the chocolate chips inside of a medium microwave-safe bowl. Then heat them for 30 seconds, stir, heat for another 30 seconds until they have melted. It usually takes around 90 seconds in total time.
After the chocolate has melted, up the avocado into a food processor and pulse until it’s smooth and creamy. Then pour in the melted chocolate and pulse some more until it’s well blended.
Add the avocado mixture to a small bowl and keep chilled in the fridge for at least an hour.
Then you can use a cookie scoop and roll them into balls. Roll them into your favorite toppings like coconut, crushed nuts, or cocoa powder if desired.
CAN I ADD NUTS TO THE CHOCOLATE AVOCADO TRUFFLES?
Yes, you can roll them in some crushed nuts or mix them into the truffle batter. Either way, adding some crushed nuts is a fun and flavorful way to get some crunch in every bite. Almonds, pecans, and walnuts are my ultimate favorite, but you can really add any kind of nut you want.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE AVOCADO TRUFFLES
To make these truffles keto-friendly, simply replace the chocolate with keto-friendly chocolate such as Lilly’s or Choc Zero. You can use bars or chips!
HOW DO YOU STORE HOMEMADE TRUFFLES?
Keep the homemade truffles in the fridge in a covered container. They will last for 2-3 days.
Additionally, they also are a great idea to put into the freezer. Keep them in a freezer-safe bag or container and grab one out whenever you have a craving. They can be enjoyed frozen or at room temperature.
Insanely Indulgent Chocolate Recipes To Try
You aren’t going to want to miss out on these beautiful and delicious desserts.
- Easy Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
- Easy One Bowl Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
- Super Moist & Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
2 Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet, bitter-sweet, or dark chocolate chips)
- 1 large avocado (about 1/2 cup mashed)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Shredded Coconut, Cocoa Powder, Crushed Nuts, Oatmeal
- Place chocolate chips in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 90 seconds, until fully melted (stir every 30 seconds). Set aside.
- Place avocado in a food processor or blender and pulse until creamy. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla (if desired) and pulse just until fully incorporated and creamy.
- Transfer to a small bowl and place in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- Scoop mixture with a cookie scoop and roll into balls. Roll in cocoa powder, crushed nuts, or shredded coconut if desired.
- Make 12 balls.
- Balls can be stored in the fridge in a covered container for 2 to 3 days.
sapna choudhary says
This is nice and awesome thanks for share us.Fantastic Blog…I will definitely share your blog with other people.Thank you