Salmon brushed with warm butter and topped garlic & lemon and roasted just until tender and flakey. This recipe makes the most tender and flavorful salmon in under 20 minutes!
Salmon is such a delicate fish that it’s so easy to over-power it, so I like to stick to basic flavors. This baked salmon is extremely easy to make. It’s as simple as brushing the salmon with lemon, garlic, and butter and tossing it in the oven for just 15 minutes. The result is a tender, flaky salmon that melts in your mouth like butter.
The butter keeps the salmon moist and tender and caramelizes the garlic to make the most mouth-watering combo.
What You Will Need
Making this delicious salmon is as easy as it gets and only requires less than 6 pantry staple ingredients. You will need:
- 3-4 Salmon fillets (about 3-4 oz each)
- Brown Sugar
- Fresh lemon juice (can replace with lime)
- Fresh minced garlic
- Fresh parsley (can replace with cilantro or herb of choice)
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Roasted Salmon
To get started, you will need 4 tablespoons of soft room temperature butter. Remember, The softer the better! To get butter to room temp, simply microwave it for just 20-30 seconds or until it begins to melt.
Next, Combine all the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and simply rub them on the salmon.
Transfer onto a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven until fork tender. Salmon is very easy to overcook so take it out before it looks done because it will continue to cook as it cools.
Serve with a side of rice, veggies, or a salad, and enjoy this delicious tender salmon any night of the week!
More Tasty Salmon Recipes
- Blackened Lemon Butter Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
- Honey Garlic Salmon
- Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Salmon & Asparagus
Garlic Butter Roasted Salmon
- 3-4 Salmon fillets about 4 oz each
- 4 tablespoon butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil and grease it and keep it aside.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the spice rub by combining butter, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ground pepper, parsley, and salt.
- Rub the prepared spiced butter mixture on salmon fillets generously by covering all over.
- Place the fillets on the sheet pan and bake them for 12-14 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes to get the roasting on top (optional)
- Once done, serve the salmon fillets with veggies and lemon slices.