Prepare a fresh and naturally sweet Mixed Berry Banana Greek Yogurt Smoothie that will give you energy and keep you full. It’s the perfect drink to have in the morning for breakfast or throughout the day when you need a natural energy boost.
Did you know that smoothies are great to have for breakfast instead of a carb-heavy meal that might not be good for you? If you do not have much time to sit down and eat a meal, you can prepare the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie in your blender at home to ensure that you are consuming something full of vitamins and nutrients before getting your day started. You can drink it before you leave the house or take it with you while you are on the go for a natural boost of energy that will keep you going until it is time for lunch.
What You’ll Need to Make the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie
Making the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie is simple. Prep time takes less than 15 minutes when you have the right ingredients. The ingredients you will need to prepare this smoothie include:
- Frozen Mixed Berries. Grab a bag of frozen mixed berries to use in your blender when creating a homemade smoothie.
- Banana. You will only need one medium-sized banana to add to the blender to create this smoothie.
- Greek Yogurt. The Greek yogurt makes the consistency of the smoothie a bit thicker.
- Almond Milk. Almond milk is the perfect liquid to use in this smoothie because it adds flavor and is lower in calories than regular milk.
- Honey. Adding a touch of honey is the perfect way to make this smoothie naturally sweet.
If you have these ingredients, you can quickly prepare the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie with ease.
How to Make the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie
Making the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie is not difficult at all. You can add the ingredients to your blender one-by-one and then blend until smooth.
You can blend until you achieve the perfect consistency for your smoothie. Pour it into a glass and enjoy! If you are headed out, you can pour it into a reusable container and take the smoothie with you.
Variations of the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie
There are many fantastic ways to prepare the Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie. You can use different ingredients to enhance the flavor and change the smoothie’s consistency if you would like to.
Spinach is an excellent addition to the smoothie because of the vitamins and nutrients it offers. It will not change the flavor of the smoothie, so you can still enjoy its fruity flavor.
If you do not have almond milk, you can use soy milk or even oat milk. If you use oat milk, your smoothie will have a slightly thicker consistency than it would have if you were using almond milk. If you do not want to use any variation of milk, you can skip it or replace it with another liquid, such as water or orange juice.
When you want your smoothie to be incredibly cold, add a few pieces of ice to the blender with your ingredients.
More Delicious Smoothies to Try
- Spinach Mango Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Mango Smoothie
- Mango Orange Banana Smoothie
- Apple Strawberry Smoothie
Berry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium sized banana
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine all the ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a glass and serve.