Light, fluffy Keto Pancakes are the perfect way to start the day. Easy to make, and delicious you can enjoy pancakes without the guilt. Only 3g Net Carbs per serving!
I could literally eat pancakes for every meal, but I try not to! I can’t help it, they are amazing comfort food, and the fact that I can make them keto is even better. Enjoying homemade keto pancakes is so EASY! You will be amazed that you can throw them together and have a hot batch of pancakes in under 20 minutes.
Using carb quick is a surefire way to make pancakes that are light and fluffy just like you are used to. I can’t wait for you to taste them so you can see for yourself.
What You Need To Make Keto Pancakes
- Carbquik– If you haven’t used carb quick before, now is a perfect time. It gives you the best keto pancakes ever! They have such an amazing texture using the carbquick mix.
- Water – Water is the key ingredient to give the pancakes the correct texture. You can also replace it with 3/4 cup water and 1/4th cup heavy cream.
- Butter – Use 1/2 stick of unsalted butter that has been melted. They will make the pancakes practically melt in your mouth.
- Egg – Naturally, the egg is the binder of the ingredients. It brings them all together and gives you the perfect keto pancake every time.
How To Make Keto Pancakes
The best part about making keto pancakes is that you don’t have to use a bunch of weird ingredients or complete any strange steps.
You’ll need to begin by adding the carb quick, water, melted butter, and egg to a bowl. Whisk until combined and the same texture as regular pancake batter.
Warm-up a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Then add a little bit of butter to grease the skillet. Use a large cookie scoop or measuring cup to add pancakes to the pan —Cook for two minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and cooked all the way.
Can You Make Keto Pancakes Ahead Of Time?
Oh yes, absolutely! I will often prepare a batch or two of keto pancakes to have around when we want some. I find that you can refrigerate them for up to 3 days or put them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To freeze the pancakes you should lay them flat on a baking sheet so they aren’t touching. Then put the pan in the freezer and let it sit in there for 2-3 hours. Once the pancakes are frozen, remove them from the pan and add them to a food storage container or freezer bag and put it in the freezer.
Can I Add Ingredients To The Pancakes?
Yes, of course, you can add in some extra ingredients if you want. I recommend your favorite sugar-free chocolate chips, some blueberries, or even a handful of crushed walnuts. Just add 1/4 cup of any of the ingredients to the batter to add a little variety to the pancakes. You don’t want to go overboard with the additions, they are just to add a little bit of extra flavor. Keep in mind, adding extra ingredients means that the nutritional information will change some.
Looking For More Incredible Keto Recipes?
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Crustless Quiche
- 2 Ingredient Chaffles
- Keto Waffles
- 2 cups carbquick
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients until fully combined. Batter should be the same consistency as regular pancake batter.
- Heat skillet or griddle to medium heat. Lightly grease with butter and drop the batter onto the hot skillet, forming small circles. Cook 2 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through.