Quick and easy to make roasted veggies are ready in 20 minutes and make the perfect healthy side dish.
A few weeks ago, I shared my 15 minute roasted chicken and veggies recipe and I’ve gotten so many comments and emails from you guys about how much you loved the dish, so here goes another one of my favorites.
This 20 minute roasted veggies recipe is very easy to make a healthy side dish. I like to add whatever veggies I have in the fridge and dice them into cubes then season generously season and drizzle with olive oil. Now the trick is to roast the veggies at a high temp so they become charred on the outside and develop a smokey flavor.
Easy 20 Minute Roasted VeggiesPrint Rate
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large cubes. Place in a medium sheet pan (do not use a glass pan). Drizzle with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the veggies are charred on the outside and tender on the inside.